500t Bridge Crane on Ship
Product: Double Girder Bridge Crane working on ship. Model: ...Read More >
On November 30, 2017, Phase II project of Laibin Yinhai Aluminum Company was put into operation. The multi-function electrolytic aluminum crane crafted by Weihua was officially put into use. After one year of construction, the second phase project of Laibin completed the power-on test. And the annual output of electrolytic aluminum belts and primary aluminum will reach 500,000 tons. All multi-functional electrolytic cells of the second phase are produced by Weihua, and the successful launch of this project is a big leap for Weihua in electrolytic lifting industry.
Electrolytic aluminum multi-purpose crane is a large pre-baked aluminum electrolysis equipment, which is mainly employed to complete the following process operations:
1. Shell: Open the electrolyte crust;
2. Replace the anode: pull out the residual pole, put on a new anode;
3. Slag: pull out the residual pole, remove blocks in the molten aluminum;
4. Feeding: add alumina powder and covering material to the groove;
5. Lifting: lifting bus frame.